frequently asked questions
• What signings are you going to be at/will you do a signing near me?
You can see all my upcoming events right here. I update this list as soon as I find out about them.
• Can I get an ARC of your upcoming book?
If you're a blogger/influencer and would like to take part in my upcoming releases, sign up here.
• In what order should I read your books?
I have all the series, and the order in which they should be read, listed here.
• Can I buy signed books from you?
If you want to purchase a signed copy of one of my self-published titles, go here. For any of my traditionally published books, I actually can't sell them. They are sold in bookstores, at Barnes & Noble, and depending on the timing, you can find certain ones at Targets. You can also buy them online through Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Or check this page for purchasing books.
• Why is it taking so long for your next book to come out?
Haha! I promise I’m just as eager for y’all to have my next book. Just think of how much better it will be when you finally get it? Besides, I want to give you a story that I love, not just a story.
• When is your next book coming out?
Linger [Rebel, #4] Coming 2023
• Have you always wanted to be a writer?
HA! No way. I didn’t start writing until right before I turned twenty-two. When I was in college, I actually failed out of my Creative Writing class. The professor told me I would never have a career in writing, and at the time, I told her that was fine by me because I didn’t want to write.
• Where do your ideas for your books come from?
Almost all my books have started off as dreams. (Why I say almost, is because I am writing a book about my friends’ relationship/life together) And I put a lot of my own life and experiences in all my books. For those that are close to me, they recognize certain stories or conversations in my books.
• Is there any advice you can give for an aspiring writer?
Always write for yourself, and don’t write about any certain topic because you think it’s what the public wants. Write what you would want to read.
• I’m an aspiring writer and am working on my first book. Will you read it/give me advice/blurb it?
Unfortunately, I can’t, and I’m so sorry! I have deadlines that have to be met, and a family I desperately want to spend time with. Again, I’m sorry!
• I can’t find STEALING HARPER, NEEDING HER, CAPTURING PEACE, CHANGING EVERYTHING, or SHOW ME HOW in stores. Where can I buy a paperback copy?
These stories are set in my contracts to only be e-books. But they will do “Mass Market Prints” where you can buy them online through Amazon or Barnes & Noble. But I don’t know when they will happen, or how many copies will be available each time.
• Will you write a sequel to this story/will you write a book for this particular character?
Any book I’m working on, and any characters I have plans for, will be on the What’s Next page until their story is completed and in the process of editing. Then it will be given its own page in the appropriate place in the Books tab.